From my last post, 5 Easy Ways To Learn In Your Small Business While Stretching Your Cash – Part I, you should feel pretty confident in using free tools to learn something new in your small business everyday. To help motivate you even further and to eliminate any excuses that may still be lurking around, here’s Part 2 of 5 Easy Ways To Learn In Your Small Business While Stretching Your Cash:
- You Tube. There are thousands of videos uploaded to You Tube on a daily basis ranging from entertainment to training. Whatever you are looking for, more than likely you can and will find it available on You Tube. All you have to do is search. Once you find what you’re looking for, you can either watch it at that moment or at a later time. All for free!
- Ebooks. There are so many free ebooks on just about every conceivable topic you can think of that are available at your disposal. Oftentimes, all you need to do is provide your name and email address and the ebook is made available to you via an enclosed link in the email. Granted, you will probably receive periodic marketing emails but you can always opt-out. Did I mention that this is free?
- eNewsletters. I touched on this briefly in the ebooks bullet above. Many blogs and websites that you frequently visit will allow you to sign up for their enewsletter so that you can stay current with tips and other helpful information. All you have to do is provide your email address. This is a great way to learn while stretching a dollar to save!
- Twitter. I definitely couldn’t forget about Twitter! On Twitter, you can follow anyone you want and dip from the fountain of their knowledge as often or as little as you want. Determine the areas where you would like to learn more and search for those keywords through Twitter to see who shows up. Once again, did I mention this is free?
- LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a great place to find out about upcoming events that you may be interested in as well as join groups that pertain to your interests. Likewise, you can ask and answer questions via LinkedIn Answers. All you need is a LinkedIn account which I already know that you have, right? As always, you can signup for a free account!
There you have it! I have provided you with 10 easy ways to learn in your small business while stretching your cash that you can immediately start to use. It is all up to you. I left off two other resources but I’ll address them at a later time. Go! Live! Learn! And stretch a dollar at the same time!